Posted on 9/19/2022
Position Description: The Greater West Bloomfield Historical Society (GWBHS) Museum Communications Assistant (MCA) partners with the Greater West Bloomfield Historical Society’s volunteer board of directors, at the direction of the President, to create and deliver various services: communications, archive entry work with PastPerfect at the Museum, programs with leadership at Apple Island Tours two-day event, and recruit volunteers. The independent contractor is paid $20 per hour, approximately 40 hours monthly. The position may expand as funding is available.
Duties and responsibilities include
2. Museum: Archive data entry, backup computer, maintain technology functionality, phone messages weekly
3. Program Activities
4. Volunteers: recruit, see that a volunteer is in place for activites
5. Other duties/possibilities: meet monthly with the President
6. Qualities needed, be familiar with or willing to learn a wide array of communication methods.
7. Applicant Questions. To help us know you better please answer the following questions in less than 150-200 words in