Executive Assistant - Krasl Art Center
This multi skilled professional provides executive-level support for the Executive Director. The right individual will enjoy the challenge of identifying problems then building new systems to resolve them. They will track in depth complicated organizational data for grant, accreditation, and fund development purposes; write copy; and track schedules. The position supports fund development, events, technology, and human resources while also managing basic clerical, office, and financial needs. Patience and determination of steel while dealing with complicated technology is required.
Some weekend/evening hours expected including a regular rotation working KAC's guest services desk.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervises: Guest Service Associate(s)
Job Type: Full time, exempt
Salary Range: $28,000-$31,000
Benefits: Paid Time Off, paid holidays, contribution to health insurance premium, life insurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive Support● Responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the ED ensuring smooth workflow and daily operations.
● Responsible for calendar/task management including preparing agendas, collecting data, preparing reports and meeting materials, attending meetings as needed, coordinating action items, drafting the minutes for staff, committee, and board.
● Coordinate basic HR needs including benefits; and internal, state and federal requirements.
● Oversee and provide support for special projects, including events, as needed.
● Manage real estate including agent correspondence, agreements, and liaison with tenants.
Fund Development:● Draft and process sponsorship, grant, and donor agreements; track deadlines; and complete reporting requirements on time.
● Create and oversee written correspondence, forms, databases, and mailing lists for donors, prospective donors, and sponsors.
● Develop and target sponsor and/or advertising opportunities.
● Work with ED to develop sponsor benefits and programs while coordinating stewardship.
Administrative:● Assist patrons by phone or email; and direct mail, email inquiries, and voicemails to appropriate staff members.
● Manage patron database, prepare mailing lists and process mailings.
● Manage technology including office equipment, G Suite, data management system, phones, and service providers.
● Coordinate with office supply companies and oversee supply needs and inventory.
● Review, track, and process income and expenses.
● Performs other duties or functions as assigned.
Education, Training, and Experience:● Position requires five years of executive support services work.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Specific skills, knowledge, and abilities:● Forward-thinking in anticipating needs; possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
● Demonstrated excellence with information and data management.
● Highly responsible, possess strong organizational skills, and motivated to work independently or with a team.
● Ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload, possess superior follow-up skills to meet deadlines, perform multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure.
● Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with a highly diverse group of people and exhibit sensitivity to cultural differences.
● Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with staff, patrons, and the general public; solid comfort level working in a team environment.
● Proficient in G Suite and ability to learn and effectively use new computer applications.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly privileged information.
● Development experience preferred with demonstrated ability to engage, inform, and interact with donors/prospects.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Julia Gourley Donohue, email@example.com. Include your last name and position title in the email subject line ie: Goodman.Executive Assistant. No phone calls please. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Note: applications submitted through Facebook or Indeed will not be reviewed. Find the full job posting at krasl.org/about/employment/.
Krasl Art Center (KAC) is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums. KAC offers thoughtful exhibitions, engaging classes and camps, community events such as the nationally ranked Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff, outreach opportunities, and cultural exploration. KAC strives to provide excellent experiences for all visitors while fulfilling our mission to inspire Meaningful Change & Strengthen Community through the Visual Arts.
Posted on 10/12/2020