Collections Interpreter (Part Time, Seasonal) - Cranbrook Center for Collections and Research
· Enthusiasm for the subject and an eagerness to share that enthusiasm with learners of all ages.
· College level art history, architectural history, or other relevant courses required (a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree strongly preferred).
· Minimum of one year of experience teaching to a variety of ages, either formal or informal required.
· Customer service experience and the ability to positively and effectively work with the individuals and groups, with an emphasis on adult audiences.
· A valid State of Michigan driver’s license with satisfactory driving record and the use of a personal automobile is required to meet tour groups at various campus destinations.
· The use of a personal cell phone is required to communicate with Center staff while conducting campus tours.
Posted on the MMA website 4/1/2019.